Feedback How Did You Find Us

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

thepainteddogg

Premium Gold
First Name
Bonnie
You came up under “tattoo forum” for my google search. Admittedly I lost track of this site and then found it again because of an automated email.

P$ Productions

Premium
First Name
Paige
I found this site whilst googling about taking apart and readjusting my coil machines.

CatMom

Premium
First Name
Julia
Searched for a solution why black packing on my fake skin didn't work - found this forum and an amount of knowledge about just... everything ?

First Name
Mike
Hello all,
Just a little bit of research really.
Since Google has changed the way they spider our websites and #rank us, we have gone from top on most search terms relating to learning how to tattoo, to alot further down the rankings. If you remember a month or so ago, we had a mad influx of spammers every day, so banning gmail email halted it instantly. Now i am wondering whether Google has taken offence to that.

My question is this:
How did you find us?

I am going to make adjustments again, and see if anything changes with our rankings.

Thanks for your help. xx (y)
Hey Lucy,
I just did a search to check where I was at with voltage for shading with a 1009RM and this forum came up. Found out I was running too low, so now I’m not so red! Happy to be here. Salud…Mike

Big Pete

Premium
First Name
Peter
I was researching something about tattoo needles and a link to this forum was amongst what I was looking at.

Shadow x

Basic
First Name
Rico
Just a Random Search 😎🔎 for
" green Soap Transfer Solution" so I can transfer my tatooo on to skin

Theodore

Basic
First Name
Theodore
I was looking for online teaching when I came across a review blog that gave your place a 8 out of 10.

Shep606

Premium
First Name
Shahn
Hello all,
Just a little bit of research really.
Since Google has changed the way they spider our websites and #rank us, we have gone from top on most search terms relating to learning how to tattoo, to alot further down the rankings. If you remember a month or so ago, we had a mad influx of spammers every day, so banning gmail email halted it instantly. Now i am wondering whether Google has taken offence to that.

My question is this:
How did you find us?

I am going to make adjustments again, and see if anything changes with our rankings.

Thanks for your help. xx (y)
Been practicing tattooing for a while, tattooing 101 came up so I checked it out. I like the positivness I see here so I joined

• Love
Reactions: DKJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners