Hi guys, i'm looking for help

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

Natasha

Basic
First Name
Natasha
Any recommendations for tattoo pen for beginners? anyone with experience using Dragonhawk or Stigma :)

whippet

Premium Plus
First Name
Solo
I just bought the Mast Flip variable stroke pen machine, comparable in some ways to my Axys Valhalla, but 25% the price. If you only have 1 pen machine, I would say go with a Variable stroke so you can try different settings for different applications, especially while you’re learning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 8

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
First Name
A
I just bought the Mast Flip variable stroke pen machine, comparable in some ways to my Axys Valhalla, but 25% the price. If you only have 1 pen machine, I would say go with a Variable stroke so you can try different settings for different applications, especially while you’re learning.
Does the mast come apart for cleaning and who sells mast pens in the UK

whippet

Premium Plus
First Name
Solo
I’ve not stripped it, other than remove the grip to clean.

Dragonhawk has a uk distributor, prices displayed in £. Mine delivered after around 5 days.

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
First Name
A
I’ve not stripped it, other than remove the grip to clean.

Dragonhawk has a uk distributor, prices displayed in £. Mine delivered after around 5 days.
Who is the UK distributor as can’t find any authorised distributors, TES sell them but they don’t have any

whippet

Premium Plus
First Name
Solo
Who is the UK distributor as can’t find any authorised distributors, TES sell them but they don’t have any

As you can see it is something called ‘Dragonhawk Outlet’, not so easy to find through Google.

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
First Name
A

As you can see it is something called ‘Dragonhawk Outlet’, not so easy to find through Google.
Thanks bud, ive just ordered one to try out, I like the idea of adjustable stroke, its about time I tried a pen machine 👍

Misfit

Basic
First Name
Diogo
e.temporario
Hey, hows the Mast Flip been working out for you?
Ive been wanting to buy a second machine and thought about giving pens a try, the Mast Flip was one of the machines that caught my eye, along with the WJX Dialog and the Mast Fold Pro.
Is there anything about the Flip you didnt like? I heard the variable stroke system was nice but that the machine itself wasnt that powerful, and that it was better for shading and packing than lining.

marked 4 life

Premium Gold
First Name
A
My mast flip is still going strong, if it failed I would buy the same again or the new modern equivalent, I only use it for colour packing and black and grey as I use a Artisan side shift for lining

Misfit

Basic
First Name
Diogo
e.temporario
My mast flip is still going strong, if it failed I would buy the same again or the new modern equivalent, I only use it for colour packing and black and grey as I use a Artisan side shift for lining
Glad to know! I wanted it to do it all tbh, as my other machine is a Ego Apex Nano 3.5 which i don't feel like it's amazing at lining either. I think im going to open a topic on this, maybe some more people have experience with dragonhawk's machines

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners