Hello

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

Mike5021

Basic
First Name
Michael
I'm new to this forum. Got the urge to get into tattooing bc I always had a passion for art and had ability to free hand draw.
Been a truckdriver for 13 yrs finally got into a position to follow my dream of becoming a professional licence tattoo artist. I started to learn how to rebuild, build coil machines about a year ago while drawing and building my portfolio unfortunately haven't got an apprenticeship yet. Just wanted to say hi and tell alittle bit about myself.

gadsden1776

Premium
First Name
n
I'm new to this forum. Got the urge to get into tattooing bc I always had a passion for art and had ability to free hand draw.
Been a truckdriver for 13 yrs finally got into a position to follow my dream of becoming a professional licence tattoo artist. I started to learn how to rebuild, build coil machines about a year ago while drawing and building my portfolio unfortunately haven't got an apprenticeship yet. Just wanted to say hi and tell alittle bit about myself.
BIG THUMBS up on the machine building.

welcome aboard & don't give up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners