Hello Iv Found Help at Last

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
Hi my name is Richard i've been trying to learn to tattoo now for 4 months and have only just found this wicked looking forum.

I have been into tattoos since i was a young child and have always wanted to learn, my wife got me a kit for christmas and away i went on rubber skin and pig skin.

I have now got better kit and take it very seriously as i love doing them. I have tattooed on myself my wife and one or two friends.

It has been like banging my head against a wall trying to get info, sorry if i rattle on but at last there looks like light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks Rich (I am weasel)

LMR

Premium
First Name
Luke
hey mate welcome :cheesy: , anit been on here long but iv been tattooing long enough to know fair bit so ask if u need anythin :p, if you can upload ur tattoos you have done let us see where you at :thumbsup:

Daz

Premium
First Name
Darren
Hi Rich
Welcome, everyone here is helpful giving excellent friendly advice. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Daz

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
welcome aboard rich ;)

fire away with any questions u have an like luke said if you can uplaod any pics u have will help yaself great deal :thumbsup:

jamesb

Premium
First Name
james
p.s the live chat is also great and usualy some1 freindly on there to ask questions or just general chat dont b shy join in ;):thumbsup:

skinpix

Premium
Media
First Name
Mark
Welcome aboard Rich,good friendly bunch on here mate :thumbsup:

WilD

Premium
First Name
Dawn
Hi Rich,
Welcome to the forum - at last lol!

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Many thanks for a very warm welcome ;)

Ive put some of my early practise tattoo's on pig skin on now, please do comment and tell me what you think, I will put some more on tomorrow of the tattoo's I have done on people, many thanks again for your warm welcome ;)

I will look forward to asking lots questions

Cheers
Rich

i am weasel

Premium
First Name
Richard weller
tattoos ive done

Hi me again,

I put some pics on in tattoos ive done too now, just sticking with family for now

any comments are greatfully received

Cheers
Rich

j3rz3y1

Premium
Media
First Name
Frank
Helloooooooooo ther

welcome aboard the most helpful tattoo forum you will find ask an it shall be answered people here are great an all give sound advice so ask then listen an you should find the aswer to your question :clap: :thumbsup: Ed :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners