Greetings from Hills of Arkansas

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

Theodore

Basic
First Name
Theodore
I prefer a forum any day over a Facebook group, so I am super stoked about finding this place. Drawing and painting was a big thing for me when I was younger but when I got into being a Machinist my Art focus kindly diminished into that day in-day out ho-hum life.
I decided to get into tattooing for two reasons: Tattoos and Machines are cool as shit, and it would force/encourage me to get into that art zone that I Ignored all these years.

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
Welcome in Theo!

We are a lot in this place, coming back to our arty roots.

Where are you in this journey? Picked up some machines, needles and ink? Already tattoed some fake or real skin?

Peace,

DKJ

Theodore

Basic
First Name
Theodore
I have a few coil machines, pens, and a good stock of needles/ink and fake skin. I haven't tried fake skin yet but I have put a couple of simple flash Tatts on the wife and myself in the past. I guess I am at the point where I want to learn more from others and be inspired by the art of others. There is only so much you can do by yourself without a teacher.

DKJ

Premium
Media
First Name
Mathieu
thetattooyoyo
Great, could you post some pics of those you made?

Fake skin is a great way to work on your techniques and experiment.

Peace,

DKJ

First Name
Courtney
I prefer a forum any day over a Facebook group, so I am super stoked about finding this place. Drawing and painting was a big thing for me when I was younger but when I got into being a Machinist my Art focus kindly diminished into that day in-day out ho-hum life.
I decided to get into tattooing for two reasons: Tattoos and Machines are cool as shit, and it would force/encourage me to get into that art zone that I Ignored all these years.
Hey fellow Arkansan šŸ˜€

Burt

Premium
First Name
Burt
Hi and welcome mate. As said above post some pics, give us something to look at

gadsden1776

Premium
First Name
n
my dad retired to hot springs - went to "say good bye" a few years ago... really loved it down there.

i got into machining because i'm an artist AND i like science/math/building.... i think machining and art can be very compatible. i don't machine now.... i wore a coat & tie to an interview once & the quality director saw me & told HR to "put him in quality". 6 years later I am a quality engineer for a med device company.

your in the right place to learn.

welcome aboard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners