Critique The S**t Out Of This Guys/lipstick Diamond Piece

Fast track your progress with the world's premier training program the Artist Accelerator

J_money

Premium
First Name
josh
I did this with my neotat 3.5 love that machine,what do you guys color pack at? I ran mine at 8.5 for everything but always think it's too high and I'm gonna over work the skin, my lines need work bad, How would yuou do the glitter sparkle it seemed like the white wasnt the effect I wanted, I appreciate the help guys
wiAKTKc.jpg

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
For the jewels different colors open spots and even black to get the right effects. Check out this simple design with the effects you are looking for I think.

Attachments

• img_6183.jpg
    img_6183.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 11

Parrington21

Premium Plus
Media
First Name
Ben
Looks ok, needs a lot more black, looks a bit colouring bookish, find a light source and use more black Iv heard this loads on this site, you can never have to much black.

J_money

Premium
First Name
josh
For the jewels different colors open spots and even black to get the right effects. Check out this simple design with the effects you are looking for I think.
oh ok I gotcha thanks for that, but the white sparkles on open skin what should I do there? my 3rl isn't that big of a difference a my 6rl, should I go up more? do you guys have a guidline with building lines?

J_money

Premium
First Name
josh
Looks ok, needs a lot more black, looks a bit colouring bookish, find a light source and use more black Iv heard this loads on this site, you can never have to much black.
yeah they wanted the color book look, I tried using B&G for different tones but I didnt do enough, I'll add some black when I add more to it, thanks guys

Jerry7297

Premium Gold
Media
First Name
Jerry
oh ok I gotcha thanks for that, but the white sparkles on open skin what should I do there? my 3rl isn't that big of a difference a my 6rl, should I go up more? do you guys have a guidline with building lines?

Watch this video. It explains different ways to build lines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fast track your progress - The complete online tattooing course for beginners